Chickpea and Tomato Moroccan Harira Soup.
Chicken and Olives Recipe.
Nicoise Salad Recipe.
Chicken Tajine with Potatoes and Peas.
This cooking workshop encourages everyone interested to use cooking as a tool for independence and personal development. every participant is guided by a chef and a coach, and will be instructed in planning and preparing local meals.
Vegetable Couscous Recipe
The benefits of taking a cooking workshop
- Building new cooking skills that are directly applicable to many culinary careers.
- Increasing a sense of time management and improving patience.
- Building a sense of how to be a team member by taking turns and working together to achieve a specific outcome.
- Increasing awareness of different cultures
- Expanding the creativity in your kitchen by learning new recipes.
- learning about how to cook and how flavors meld together, you will gain a deeper understanding of the food you eat.
- Refining fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Increasing a sense of hygiene and safety , including knowledge of cause and effect, and predicting outcomes.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and we will respond immediately
+351 926 779 036